To put it bluntly, this is show business. Unless we are familiar with your
online presence, we'll need to have you actually do an audition.
What we need from you.
We need to be able to trust, first and foremost. If you cannot trust us with the information we need, we cannot trust you.
1. You are welcome to use your online name on the show. But we need to know your real name.
2. We cannot contact you without contact information. We need your email address, and your personal phone number.
We use Signal to communicate 100% securely with all potential guests.
3. We need to know what state you reside in, as there are 6 time zones just here in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
Scheduling your appearance requires planning based upon two or more time zones.
4. We need to know what subject matters you are studied or learned on, and wish to speak to.
5. The name you are comfortable using on our show.
6. Are you a subscriber to Ramblin' On? - Hint - Not a subscriber, not a guest.
Please include all four of these items in your message to us, or we cannot accept your submission request.